Intermediate Excel will cover:
- revision of skills taught in introductory class
- formatting cells
- using autofill / flash fill
- introduction to writing formulas
- using complex formulas
- relative and absolute cell references
- using functions like: sum‚ count, values etc
- freezing columns and rows/ hiding columns and rows
- devising charts and using sparklines
- formatting pages
- creating tabs for additional pages
The class is 3 hours a week for 10 weeks.
Classes are normally scheduled according to school terms and thus there are generally four intakes per year. If you don't see any classes listed below please click on the enquire button and we will contact you to discuss your enrolment options.
All classes are delivered at venues throughout Wyndham. Note: if a class is listed as online you will need to ensure you have access to a reliable desktop computer/laptop and wifi/internet. The fees listed below constitute a services and amenities fee which is non-refundable. When enrolling through the online system payment must be made with a credit/debit card.
We recommend the use of a computer/laptop/tablet and not a smart phone when enrolling.
Click here to download our online enrolment step-by-step guide to help you complete your enrolment.
REMINDER: you cannot enrol online if you are not a citizen/resident OR if a third party is paying for your fees. Those who cannot enrol online must enrol in person at 20 Synnot St.