Junubi Wyndham staff members have recorded the new Stage 3 restrictions as per the DHHS webpage translated for the South Sudanese community. These restrictions, including the use of face masks come into effect on 22 July, 2020 and will remain in place until otherwise notified by the Victorian State Government. Please find below the information in English:
New rules have been announced for Victoria, from Wednesday 22nd of July from 11:59 pm every person over the age of 12 must wear a face mask when leaving their home to do the 4 allowed activities:
- shopping for food and supplies
- outdoor exercise and recreation
- medical care and caregiving
- study or work
if you can't do these things from home.
- When leaving home for one of the four reasons, people 12 years and older must wear a face covering (there are exemptions).
- You should only exercise with members of your household or one extra person, and stay as close to home as possible.
- If you are inside your car alone, or with someone from your household, you do not need to wear a face covering.
- If you are feeling unwell, stay home and arrange to get tested for COVID - 19
- When you get tested, you must quarantine until you get a negative test result.
- If you test positive, you must isolate at home for a minimum of 14 days and follow the advice of your GP, DHHS
- If you don't follow the rules relating to masks, you may receive a $200 fine from police.
- Stay home. Stay Safe.